Answers to Common Questions
Can't find the answer you need? Please contact us and we will be happy to help!
After you purchase a hosting plan, you need to set it up before you can use it to host your website.
- Log in to your Xolohost account.
- Click Web Hosting.
- Next to the hosting account you want to use, click Manage.
- Select or enter the domain name you want to use.
- Click Upload Your Site.
- If your domain name isn't currently registered here, select your transfer options.
- If your domain name isn't pointed toward our DNS servers, resolve the issues or skip this step.
Get your site online using one of these options:
- Upload your website
- Install an application (for example, WordPress
American Express, Discover Card, MasterCard, Visa, and debit cards with the MasterCard or Visa logo. We also accept PayPal. We accept cash, bank transfer as payment.
For orders placed by customers located in the EU, Norway, and Switzerland, we currently accept from the follow payment methods: MasterCard, Visa, Maestro, JCB, and PayPal.